[dwm] remembering client order in each tag

From: Anthony Brown <agabrown_AT_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:06:05 +0200

Hi,

The following behaviour I find a bit annoying and I wonder if it's
straightforward to fix. When I am looking at clients with a certain tag
(a) in floating mode, and there are overlapping clients, I use modkey-tab
to get the client on top that I want to see. Then if I switch to a set
of in clients with a different tag (b) and switch the back to tag (a)
the ordering of the clients is not preserved in (b) (i.e. the client
that I cycled to the top is no longer there). It seems that the order of
the clients is always the one in which they were "created"?

This can simple be reproduced with two overlapping xterms (I use the
latest dwm from the source code repository).

regards,
Anthony