Re: [dwm] remembering client order in each tag

From: Anthony Brown <agabrown_AT_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:01:11 +0200

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:21:47AM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 03:37:05PM -0500, Seth Graham wrote:
>
> I can reproduce your behavior. It is related to restack(). When
> thinking about a fix for this, I got the idea, that bringing
> floating clients to the lists top on any raise will preserve the
> z layer order. But this needs further checking.

Hi your latest fix indeed leads to the ordering behaviour that I would
intuitively expect. Thanks!

However I noticed that in float mode if one has more than 2 clients the
shift-mod-tab combination properly cycles the focus among the clients
but mod-tab does not (it only alternates between 2 of the clients).

regards,
Anthony