Re: [dwm] improve config.mk

From: Jack J. Woehr <jwoehr_AT_absolute-performance.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 14:47:14 -0600

Apparently we are in violent agreement! :-)

Well, I guess DWM must attract two types of "customers":

        1) People who love simplicity.
        2) People who want to take a simple piece of software someone
        else wrote and build castles in the sky from it!

Or maybe we are each and everyone one of us a mixture of both!?

On Sep 6, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Ricardo Martins wrote:

> On 13:52 Wed 06 Sep , Jack J. Woehr wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 6, 2006, at 1:44 PM, Ricardo Martins wrote:
>>

>>> An ebuild for dwm would be either too complex, due to the number of
>>> compile-time configuration options, or too simplistic, perhaps
>>> defaulting to config.default.h.
>>
>> As soon as I discovered DWM (last week!) I though immediately about
>> an OpenBSD port tree port. But it's too easy to build dwm as is.
>> Why complicate it?
>
> Exactly my point; that is, what I intended to say.
>
> --
> Ricardo Martins ><>< www.swearing-ape.net ><>< GPG key: 3B818E27

---
Jack J. Woehr