Re: [dwm] DWM -- It's so ... small

From: Jack J. Woehr <jwoehr_AT_absolute-performance.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:40:18 -0600

On Sep 7, 2006, at 12:08 AM, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Heh, drop that maven crap, that is a project which has to die.

I just get the feeling software engineering has gone horribly
wrong. I love that CADT acronym you point to from the DWM
page. That's really the problem. It's hordes of mediocre programmers
each writing a tiny part of a big edifice. The result is hideous bloat.

I'd love a "unified system" for software development but it's
like a "free lunch". There ain't no such thing. The government
had ADA and the Open Source movement has Maven :-)

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development