Re: [dwm] dmenu

From: Jack J. Woehr <jwoehr_AT_absolute-performance.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:25:21 -0600

On Sep 9, 2006, at 7:19 PM, djgoku wrote:

> For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to use dmenu.

Basically, dmenu is just a tool for putting strings in the title bar
and returning to a script which called dmenu the string (if any)
the user chose.

I am using a buncha scripts. I have one dmenu setup that is cascading
sh scripts; I'm also trying one monolithic m4 script. I'll publish it
on this mailing list, probably later this week.

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development