Fwd: [DWM] Wide layout patch against 1.6

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:13:59 +0200

----- Forwarded message from Stephen Caraher <moskvax_AT_gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:41:50 +0930
From: Stephen Caraher <moskvax_AT_gmail.com>
To: garbeam_AT_gmail.com
Subject: [DWM] Wide layout patch against 1.6

Hello Anselm,

I have fixed the wide layout patch so it applies cleanly to 1.6. It's
exactly the same code as in the 1.5 patch, but that patch doesn't apply to
1.6 due to the code being shifted around too much. I asked you on IRC for
the pass to the taggi so I could edit the wide layout page, but I think you
were afk, so here is a link to the patch if you want to change the page
yourself: http://users.on.net/~caraher/download/dwm-wide-1.6.diff. I'm using
it right now and it seems to be working, and given the brevity of the dwm
source code I doubt there are any hidden problems with it, however I never
used 1.5 so I'm not sure whether or not the changes you made in 1.6 could
affect it in an unforseeable way. I haven't had time to read the dwm source
so I can't say for sure.

By the way, thanks for dwm. It does all the things I've always been trying
to get my past WMs to do automatically, without pages of abstruse config
files (fvwm ;) ).

Regards,
Stephen Caraher

----- End forwarded message -----