Re: [dwm] Fwd: Re: maximization handling

From: Jonas Pfenniger <zimba.tm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:32:39 +0200

What I meant is that it would be interesting to have X different types
of layout that behave differently, so that we can explore the various
possibilities. Especially concerning the dynamic part of DWM. You
don't have to resize the windows but you still have to switch the
layouts, etc.. It would be interesting to have more advances
algorythms that switch the tags and layouts automatically.

--
Cheers,
  zimbatm