[dwm] A welcome, an bug and an suggestion

From: Tom Menari <tom.menari_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:50:25 +0100

Hey,

Firstly, I would like to say thankyou to the authors of this great
+piece of software, which
has made using X11 over the last few days great!

I have noticed a bug, in the mercurial dev version. If you switch
+to wide mode, then use
resizecol you can resize something too much, and dwm will
+close/crash.

I also think that wide mode shoule be a recognized mode in
togglemode, and that the current togglestackpos
implementation to be removed.

Keep up the good work,
Tom