[dwm] patch: move statusbar from top to bottom

From: Stephen Caraher <moskvax_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:02:50 +0930

Hello,

It's just a matter of taste, but a while ago I made a patch to move the dwm bar
from the top of the screen to the bottom. It's incompatible with the wide-layout
patch and probably some others because I don't use them, but I think it's
bugless. dmenu also needs to be patched, if you use it. Patches apply against
dwm-1.9 and dmenu-1.3.

--
Stephen Caraher (moskvax) // GPG: C7C4C591