[dwm] display problem with tvbrowser

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:48:14 +0100

Hi there

When I start TVBrowser[1] the main window is all grey. No menu, no
text, no buttons are displayed. The controls in this window work,
e.g. if you click the right place you get a popup dialog that displays
ok. But the main window stays all gray.

TVBrowser is a Java application - I don't know if it happens with
other graphical Java applications, too, as I don't have another one
ready to check.

It happens with both dwm-1.9 and dwm-2.0. Changing from tiled layout
to floating does not help. If I use another window manager (wmii or
fluxbox), everything is displayed correctly.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Christian

[1] http://www.tvbrowser.org/

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
Kann ich Dir einen Drink holen oder willst Du lieber das Geld?