Re: [dwm] dwm-2.1

From: Frank Boehme <f.boehme_AT_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:01:04 +0000

"Anselm R. Garbe" wrote:

> I created yet another release, this one simplifies the Mod1-s
> and Mod1-g shortcuts (was: resizecol, now: resizemaster).
> Growing and shrinking has only effect to the master column now,
> regardless if a client is focused within the stack. This
> feels much more predictable.

Douh! I thought the only reason why it was the other way in the first
place is because you, being a purist hacker, wanted to discourage us
from binding the function to the cursor keys (Left, Right). After all,
genuine vi and the like don't know cursor keys. Cursor keys are already
half the way down to WIMP....

Dr Frank Boehme                      | Email: f.boehme_AT_cs.ucc.ie
National University of Ireland, Cork | phone: +353-21-4903163
Dept of Computer Science             |   fax: +353-21-4903113
Cork, Ireland                        |
Did you know that if you play a Windows XP cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?
That's nothing! If you play it forward, it'll install Windows XP.