Re: [dwm] What functions do I really use?

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:19:36 +0100

Well, right some minutes ago I realized that I needed this
toggleview thing, thus it will survive, same with titlebars, so
forget my proposal. However, I honestly think that the order of
clients when viewing different multiple tags or a single tag at
a time is disappointing (the c->weight thing does not work the
way I expected it, because client with a smaller client
will have precendence and the order is not predictable
on revisits of tags with higher weight.

Actually I think Dave's occupied-notifier is a stayer, I looked
for such thing very often, but considered it unimportant, now I
see it saves me a lot useless inspections of different tags ;)

To Kurt's proposal of the urgent hint - I don't plan to support
this at the moment. The whole EWMH specification is weird and I
try to prevent supporting it whenever possible (currently it's
only used for fetching UTF8 titles).

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361