Re: [dwm] Interesting idea by Gottox

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:42:25 +0100

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 12:36:09PM +0100, Sander van Dijk wrote:
> On 11/30/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> >Gottox, after all I think, there is no need to change anything,
> >except your shortcuts. I don't think that toggleview() needs the
> >change that an empty view is necessary. I currently test
> >toggleview() as it is in dwm-2.4 with swapped shortcuts, and it
> >works quite fine.
>
> If that makes it into the main distribution, don't forget to swap the
> tag/toggletag bindings too for consistency...

No, I don't think that the default behavior will change.
Personally, I notice that I will change the shortcuts more
drastically, because I have problems pressing

MODKEY-Shift-Control-x
or
MODKEY-Control-x

in convenient ways (esp. if x is 0..9) - I consider using
homerow keys instead... but only in config.arg.h, so don't
expect any change after all for mainstream ;)

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361