Re: [dwm] dmenu request

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 00:43:21 -0500

Thanks. And I'm blaming X... or fork()... because it doesn't catch
keypresses.

I'm trying out plenty of these suggestions. I wish there was some way of
dealing with it directly in C... but having it as a script certainly makes
it more accessible in a "runtime" sense. Thanks!

--
Pancho needs your prayers, it's true.  But save a few for Lefty, too.
-- T. Van Zandt