[dwm] openoffice2.0.3 menus

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:48:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, before I dig deeper into this: has anyone used ooimpress (open office presentation tool) in open-office under dwm (personalised version of 2.3) and seen that when you mouse button down on a drop-down-menu in tool bar (eg, file, view, help) the menu appears not in normal position but in very bottom-right corner of the ooimpress window? I gather open office uses java: does menu's appearing the wrong place sound like some known java toolkit issue? Anyway, if it's not known I'll try and poke around and give proper bug report, cheers, dave tweed Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com