[dwm] Float client applied into main

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:55:21 +0100

Id just like to tell that Im happy the funcionallity my patch was
providing has been finally integrated into the main dwm. Im very sorry
for not having actually an internet connection to follow all the
changes.
I have some personal patchs which Id like to sare with you ( i know
these ones wont go into main, they are for personal use), but its
difficult to follow the latest relase... I hope Ill have some time in
cristmas to work on this.
These patches provide funcionallity to change the mode of dwm to work
more confortably with the mouse and to make wide clients, its
difficult to explain, you will have to see it.

Keep the good work and regards!

--
- yiyus || JGL .