[dwm] Darwin Powerbook Fu

From: Jack J. Woehr <jwoehr_AT_absolute-performance.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:08:18 -0700

Two questions:

First, are there many other Darwin DWM'ers on the list?

Secondly, I think I'd like to change my DWM configuration a little bit,
but I'm not sure what change I want :-)

I have a Powerbook with an second external monitor. I like to use
tiled mode
but it's not very pretty with this setup. A single window in a tag
view will
extend rom the external monitor on the left rightward on to the
Powerbook
screen (WAD) but since the two are different sizes, the bottom is lost
on the Powerbook screen.

Is there something simple I should do here? Like I said, I'm not sure
how I would want this to work even if I instantly knew how to make it
work!

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development