[dwm] multiple functions per key revised

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:44:34 +0100 (CET)

Few time ago a patch on event.c has been added to support multiple functions
to be called from a single keystroke.

The patch consists on removing the "return" statement after matching the key.
(event.c:257).

This is ok, but is not an optim solution. IMHO the right way to do that is
allowing the user to choose if he wants one or multiple keybindings and put
a define that puts (or not) the "return;" statement in keypress() at
event:257.

I know this is a silly optimization for nowaday computers but would be nice
to do it. What do you think about this?

PD: I've been testing the alternative-bottom-stack patch and works pretty
good for me. Would be good to be included into the main branch.

--pancake