Re: [dwm] dwm-2.9

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:48:29 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for this release! After some confusing about multiple windows
in master I started to really like this feature!

> st is on its way, but slower than excepted. The base is ready
> (pts/pty handling, fork()'ing), but the drawing/rendering/window
> creation stuff hasn't been implemented yet.

This is a _lot_ of work if it won't be a dumb terminal... I think it's
not that easy...

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)