Re: [dwm] Bottom Stack patch (rc1) for dwm-3.1

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:12:34 +0100

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 09:39:51AM +0100, Anthony Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 11:02:56PM -0500, Ross Mohn wrote:
> > An "rc1" version of the Bottom Stack patch for dwm-3.1 is now available.
> > It seems to work for me, but please test and let me know of any
> > problems! It should support the nmaster feature in all the layout modes.
> >
> > I did include a compile-time option in config.h to put back the client
> > titles on unfocused windows. If you don't want them, just don't include
> > the "#define TITLES" in your config.h file.
> >
> > I also put up my personal config.h file as example.
> >
> > http://dwm.suckless.org/view.sh/bottom+stack+layout
> >
> > I'd appreciate all testing, bug reports, and feedback on the layouts,
> > nmaster in the layouts, and the client titles.
>
> Thanks for this patch, I'm definitely using the "#define TITLES" option.
> Everything seems to be working fine so far, the only thing I've noticed
> is that the coloured border around the focused window seems to follow
> the focus only if the mouse is moved to change focus. Changing focus
> with modkey-tab makes the coloured border disappear.

Note that drawclient/drawall has been removed in vanilla
dwm-3.1, the client border is set in focus() instead. Wether 'sel'
is modified due the patch somewhere else than within focus(), or
the code might be mixed up with interfering drawclient/drawall
stuff.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361