Re: [dwm] program notification

From: Lydgate <p0q7vgxic2_AT_lydgate.e4ward.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:52:39 +0000

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 01:38:41PM +0100, lobzang wrote:
> I use centericq , and wrote a small script that writes conversation in
> the statusbar when someone talke to me.

I've done this for bsflite, just a simple hack using screenlog and sed.

On the topic of this thread, the other day I was wishing for some way to
see if a new window had opened in a tag (flashing dot or something?) but
I just assumed this would be against dwm's philosophy and couldn't think
of how to do it myself.

Lydgate