Re: [dwm] uriel sez the default config is retarded

From: David Brooke <dwm_AT_dbrooke.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:19:44 +0000

It seems to me that people are answering the wrong question 8-)

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:32:35AM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> Maybe it would be time to rethink some values of the default
> config, esp. some shortcuts?

The default should surely work (even if not be optimum) for anyone. I
guess all keyboards have a Left-Alt key but not all will have a 'Win'
key so the latter shouldn't be used in a default config.

The only thing I found unusable in the default was the colours.

I've of course made other changes to suit my personal usage (and
different choices for home and work and laptop) including use of 'Win'
key where present but I don't think they should be default.

David