Re: [dwm] tagging vs stereo

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:08:02 -0600

It saddens me to hear that -- I've been using 2wm for a little bit now
and I absolutely love it. I can see for someone with a ton of clients
it would suck, but I tend to just have a browser an a terminal
running. I have screen on always, with a ton of terminals in it, but
it's still just in one xterm instance.

I'm going to stick with 2wm for a while, and if you ever get round to
implementing sbar, that'll be icing on the cake. :)

Kurt

--
// Kurt H Maier