Re: [dwm] grid mode patch for dwm-3.5

From: Tener Hades <tener.hades_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:40:20 +0000

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 08:56:49PM +0200, Alexandru E. Ungur wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is the grid mode patch updated for for dwm-3.5
> The only enhancement is that it honours TOPBAR setting.

As I was moding my view.c:resizemaster() in grid mode, I wondered why it
was possible to resize the (non-existant) master area in grid mode.

If I set arrange to dogrid (which I've changed to be able to directly
access it; I don't like the cycle of layouts), then do a
       MODKEY + (XK_g || XK_s)
the master area for tiling modes gets resized without showing it directly
from grid mode. I don't like this either.

I've added

     if(arrange == gridmode)
                return;

to the very top of view.c:resizemaster() and suggest those as loose-
minded as to do the same...

I've forgotten what else I was going to write..

[/tener]