Re: [dwm] dzen-0.3

From: Robert Manea <rob.manea_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:22:30 +0100

* Alexandre Boily (alexandreboily_AT_gmail.com) wrote:
Hi,

> Dzen works very well for me, except for the fact that it exits with a
> segmentation fault...

I cannot reproduce the segfault here, maybe you can send me a core dump?

> By the way, you had a great idea by coding dzen. I look forward for further
> developments!

Thanks :).

I did some code cleanup to have it look less messy and 'dzen' will now
remove trailing CRs, as Antoni Grzymala suggested. I think this is sane
as we don't handle CRs at all.

Get it here:
http://gotmor.googlepages.com/dzen-0.5.tar.gz

Bye, Rob