Re: [dwm] dzen-0.3

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:47:30 -0600

On 2/19/07, Robert Manea <rob.manea_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> Would you consider options like using 'dzen' to display progress bars or
> yes/no dialogs useful?

For questions we have dmenu. For progress indication, it would be
nice if a running instance of dzen could be updated via standard
input. I've already hacked dzen to tshow up where I want it, but if
you're going to keep developing dzen (and I hope you do!) then a
-geometry parameter would be nice.

I respectfully request that icons and graphics be kept separate from
this tool, if you want to adhere to the suckless ideal.

--
// Kurt H Maier