[dwm] focusnext/prev

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:14:42 +0100

Why these two functions are separated ones?

They share about 90% of code and receives no argument.

IMHO they must be joined together into a "focus(1)" for next
and "focus(-1)" for the previous one.

We can do something like focus(0) for selecting the first window of the list.

Maybe, the algo can be enhaced (stupidly) to support to select N windows up,
or N windows down.

About defaults in config.h I suggest to change some stuff:

xterm -> xterm -bg black -fg gray
;; - white terms must be prohibited

meta-tab, meta-shift-tab -> meta-j and meta-k

BORDERPX = 2

I'm preparing the append-window patch for the last version of dwm. I'll
submit't when finished.

What do you think about these changes?

  --pancake