Re: [dwm] speaking of terminology...

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:33:32 +0100

On 2/22/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> > So what's the ><> going to be replaced with now :-) ?
>
> It will stay, I like it and somehow it belongs to the soul of
> dwm ;)

And I suggest to stick with "floating" as well. I really don't think
people are going to confuse that with the C float type. Besides, they
essentialy mean the same: floating point means that the decimal
separator can be anywhere in the number, floating client means that
the client can be anywhere on screen...

Greetings, Sander.