Update Re: [dwm] recent changes since 3.6[.1]

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:06:34 +0100

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 03:15:55PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> dwm-3.7 is on its way, and some more polishing appeared:
>
> - I replaced the Arg-union typedef with a const char *, this
> leads to a cleaner config.h in Key definitions, e.g.
> [..]
> { MODKEY, XK_d, incnmaster, "-1" }, \
> { MODKEY, XK_i, incnmaster, "1" }, \
> { MODKEY, XK_h, incmasterw, "-15" }, \
> { MODKEY, XK_l, incmasterw, "15" }, \
> [..]
> - zoom() now only works in tiling layout, togglemax() is
> externalized now and bound to Mod1-m (versatile layout only)
> -> this made zoom() less cluttered and the Mod1-Return
> behavior more predictable
> - versatile clients are indicated by an empty square in front of
> their title, maximized versatile clients are indicated by a
> filled square in front of their title (basically I reuse the
> drawsquare() stuff for tags)
> - I also renamed resizemaster() into incmasterw(), because it
> behaves similiar to incnmaster().

Update:

- focus{prev,next} have been merged into focusclient
- the argument to incmasterw is increased to [+/-]32
- SNAP defaults to 32
- untile(d) has been renamed to floating (similiar to before 3.6)
- config.default.h:
  + introduced Mod1-p, which runs dmenu (similiar to config.arg.h)
    [note you need dmenu_path for this]
  + Mod1-Tab -> Mod1-j
  + Mod1-Shift-Tab -> Mod1-k
  + Mod1-g -> Mod1-l
  + Mod1-s -> Mod1-h
  + Mod1-i -> Mod1-Shift-j
  + Mod1-d -> Mod1-Shift-k

The default keybindings have been changed by request, several
people complained on the list/in the channels/and via privmail
during the last time, and the feedback about the
config.default.h I received so far made me believe, that no one
uses Mod1-Tab for cycling.

> So please check if hg tip is usable (to me it is). Personally I
> believe dwm is really polished now.

So please recheck.

Regards,