Re: [dwm] FYI

From: Seth Graham <sether_AT_tru7h.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:34:38 -0600

The hostility towards configuring dwm in a header file is surprising.

Seems like people immediately dislike it as soon as the idea of "editing
source code" is presented. The format of config.h is no more or less
confusing than the thousands of other config file formats that are out
there.

Even though I don't use it in the "intended" way (I only use tiled mode
on my laptop) dwm is still the best window manager I've seen in years.

People do get frustrated very fast when they try to use my machine at
work. :) I consider that a feature though.