Re: [dwm] dwm and dmenu crashes when starting applications written in juce

From: m t <princejahster_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:16:45 +0100

Yes its x86, i used the debugging flags from config.mk.
gdb spits out:

(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
missing fontset: GB2312.1980-0
missing fontset: KSC5601.1987-0
dwm: fatal error: request code=28, error code=10
X Error of failed request: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied)
  Major opcode of failed request: 28 (X_GrabButton)
  Serial number of failed request: 568

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb) bt
No stack.