[dwm] Re: Layout per tag - patch

From: <dfenze_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:24:35 +0100

> Hi,
>
> I created patch, which allow me to have selected different layout for each of
> tags. It may or may not be enabled in compile time by (not) define macro
> TAGLAYOUTS.
>
> When showing all tags (by using $MODKEY-0), layout of last viewed tag is
> used (and it can be changed there).

> --anydot

Hi,
just created new version, which have one simply feature:
        - function setlayoutall(const char *arg)

which mimics behaviour of not patched dwm in switching layouts.
I simply switch layouts on all tags in one command. Meaning of argument
is same as in standart setlayout function.

I bind it on MODKEY-C-Space

(Previous version of this patch was moved to the 'old' subdirectory)

--anydot