[dwm] dwm-mitch for dwm-3.8

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 20:32:08 +0100

Hi there,

dwm-mitch for dwm 3.8 is not ready yet and I won't have much time this
weekend. For anybody interested, here is the most current version:

http://yggdrasil.mitch.h.shuttle.de/tmp/dwm-mitch-2.6cvs.tar.gz

So far it runs - enough to code on it and write this mail.
If you want a "maximize" layout for your dwm 3.8: it's already in there.
I want to implement the client tags before I do a release.
And there are propably some bugs, too :-) Not much tested yet.

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de