Re: [dwm] subuntu

From: Stalwart <stlwrt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:01:00 +0300

All distros have same hardware support, only default configuration
differs. For example: ubuntu's default xorg.conf contains section for
wacom tablet which makes it work out of box, but most users don't have
wacom.

ArchLinux is following KISS philosophy - it contains only basic
configuration by default, like udev rules. Default configuration files
usually are very basic, but well commented.