[dwm] make a window unfocussable?

From: Karl. <kmw1_AT_free.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:44:04 +1200

Is it possible to make a window that can't be focussed?

At home I use dialup and I only run fetchmail on demand - I have an
xterm pop up showing me the log tail while this is running. This window
never needs input, so having it take focus is just annoying. Can I set
a hint such that it never gets and will never take focus?

I have thought about using dzen2 for this pop-up (and am still thinking
about it), but I like having the log partially colourised to show if
any interesting mail appears, so an xterm works well for that. I may
just rewrite my script to use variable indentation to effect
highlighting instead of colour.

Karl.