Re: [dwm] Xrandr support

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:26:18 +0200

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 07:11:32PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:

[Xrandr support]

> note that you have to resize the barwin! (= free + createpixmap + resize)
> so your XConfigureWindow() is not enough if you want to make the
> barwin wider (also XResizeWindow is better since we do not want to
> move it)

Thanks for the hint! I didn't notice this error as I'Ve always tested
the other way round (starting dwm under a big resolution and resizing
to a smaller one). I've included your suggestions.

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de
Never attribute to malice what can be explained by sheer stupidity.