Re: [dwm] Dwm sloccount thru the time

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:09:20 +0200

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 12:12:18PM +0200, dfenze_AT_gmail.com wrote:
> On http://na.srck.net/dwm/dwmsloccountrevs.png I placed plot of
> sloccount per rev. On X axis are revs placed and on Y axis are
> sloccounts.
>
> Sloccounts was measured with "sloccount" tool by David A. Wheeler.

Cool, I'd like to see the same for other apps as well, esp.
interesting would be ion development and vim (since 1.0), and
maybe other things like OpenBSD source tree, the Linux kernel...

It might be unfair to compare dwm to those mentioned ones,
simply because dwm has its first birthday in a couple of weeks,
and the others existed for many years.

Regards,