Re: [dwm] Window problem

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:08:34 +0200

I did some more research and found out that the fantasdic window sends
unmapnotify right after it is managed/configured by dwm!
This is certainly weird. I am going to try it under other windom managers.
Also, I would appreciate if someone could test the app [1] on their box so I
that I know the problem is not only on my side.
Thanks.

[1] http://www.mblondel.org/files/fantasdic/fantasdic-1.0-beta2.tar.gz