[dwm] OT: mail providers

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:00:00 +0000 (GMT)

In a private mail, Jukka noted that I didn't correctly edit to get the attribution
correct, for which I apologise. He notes

|why don't you use a mail client which is able to set correct In-Reply-To
|and References headers? Your messages always break the threads

Really OT, but: can anyone recommend a better web-mail service than yahoo
that handles all the mail details better?
(I don't regard learning about spam filtering and POP/whatever as interesting
so I don't want to run my own mail system.) I'm prepared to pay a reasonable
money subscription for such a thing, but I do want to hand off all the
tedious technical running details of email to some provider.

cheers, dave tweed

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/