Re: [dwm] next_client, prev_client (basic alt-tab, shift-alt-tab)

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:22:41 +0200

On 6/27/07, Zafer ARICAN <zafer.arican_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I propose these two functions to switch among clients. These functions are
> similar to zoom function but they eliminate the dead loop between first
> and second clients in the case of repetitive zoom calls. next_client

That "dead loop" is intentional. "Zoom" means "put the selected client
in the master tile". The only exception to this is when you try to
zoom the client that is already in the master tile: in that case it
gets swapped with the top client in the slave area, which allows the
user to quickly switch between the two most used clients, which is
often quite useful (larswm does it this way too btw).

Greetings, Sander.