Re: [dwm] porting dwm to w32 and plan9

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:27:36 +0200

I have a similiar TODO item on my list. I plan a native win32
dwm reimplementation, but it might take some time. There are
also some other windows window managers, I don't remember their
title (Win Arrange, Tile Windows or something like that).

FYI I'm still rather busy, but I see chances to finish 4.3 next
week. Tomorrow I will stay in Amsterdam, just if someone will be
there as well, give me a call.

Regards,
Anselm