[dwm] OpenBSD 4.1 issues with DWM

From: Amit <amit.uttam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:49:03 -0700

Hey guys,

I've been using DWM in Linux for quite sometime now without any issues
at all. However, recently I've been trying to set up DWM on an OpenBSD
4.1 system. It seems to compile fine except for some warnings with
strlcpy() functions. But it compiles fine. I am also able to launch it
but that's about it. If I press any keystroke such as launching dmenu
or xterm DWM hangs. I can still move the mouse but the tags are
unresponsive and I can't kill X. This is all on top of a fresh OpenBSD
4.1 install with nothing in the .xinitrc file except for 'exec dwm'.

Note: I've tried with both DWM 4.2 and 4.3.

Any help is appreciated.

Keep up the great work on DWM!

Thanks,
Amit