Re: [dwm] Applying fibonacci or golden ratio to tile()?

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:19:29 +0200

Hi,
I was experimenting with it some time ago (have a look at
http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-January/001606.html ). I
like it, though you don't really notice a big difference. (BTW: I was
making every client the 75% of the previous client, but IMO golden
ratio would be better). I think I would vote yes.

Have a nice weekend,

--
- yiyus || JGL .