[dwm] display bug with Firefox + Vimperator in tiling mode

From: Xavier <shiningxc_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:36:51 +0200

I'm using vimperator extension : http://vimperator.mozdev.org/ and have a
little problem using it in dwm.
It's very common for websites to show thumbnails, and then clicking on the
thumbnail will open another firefox window, showing the picture at real size.
When doing this in dwm, that newly opened window does contain the picture at
real size, but also a copy of the original site in the background :
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1328/dwmfx3.png

I tried in float mode, it worked fine. Then I tried with wmii in tiling mode,
and it worked fine as well, but wmii splits windows horizontally :
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5812/wmiifq2.png
I increased the number of windows in master area in dwm, so that it splits
windows horizontally as well, and it worked fine in that case too, no display
bugs, similar result than in wmii :
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7853/dwm2mastergx5.png