Re: [dwm] (no subject)

From: Xavier <shiningxc_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:58:52 +0200

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 07:18:09PM +0200, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> Well I investigated further into this issue. And I bet there is
> something broken in firefox. But don't ask me what ;) It really
> feels like a firefox bug after all.

Well, I'm lost.
I forgot about this issue a bit, then just checked today again, and it
worked.
In the meantime, I changed several things though : I upgraded firefox from
2.0.0.5 to 2.0.0.6 , I cleaned my $HOME (this included starting from a fresh
firefox profile), I pulled dwm hg tip, and last cvs vimperator.
I tried to revert all these changes though, I downgraded firefox, I took bak
my old firefox profile, and I downgraded dwm and vimperator to last stable
release. And I still wasn't able to reproduce this issue.
At one moment, I was able to reproduce it in other conditions, starting from
one firefox window + one terminal, instead of just one firefox window, but
now I can't reproduce it this way either.