Re: [dwm] {V,H}RATIO

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:42:09 +0200

Hi,
it is true, that I use dwm tiled layout only for handling my terminals.
Everywhere else it doesn't feel good, so I usually use either floating mode
or else just one client per tag.

Now, you guys made me interested in screen and if I switch to it for console
handling, I won't need the tile layout at all!
That is certainly an interesting progress in using this _tiled_ window
manager :-)

Regards, Marek

I've read about the vertical patch, but I am not sure, whetr