Re: [dwm] Fwd: [hackers] separated layout-specific stuff...

From: Jeroen Schot <schot-dwm_AT_a-eskwadraat.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:37:31 +0200

Hi Anselm,

Forgive me if I sound rude, but I don't really like this separation.
IMHO it makes the config.h ugly. It does look slightly easier to
create/modify layouts, but there seems to be a lot of duplicate
stuff/overhead involved.

Perhaps there is a different solution that gives the best of both the
old and new system, jsut don't ask me what it is...

Regards,

Jeroen Schot

PS. The comment of incmaster() in tile.h is wrong.