Re: [dwm] Testing layouts

From: Robert Figura <nc-figuraro_AT_netcologne.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:58:27 +0200

"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> schrieb:

> I darkly remember this autoraise would break in floating layout
> if you try to reach a small window which is completely covered
> by a big/fullscreen window... but am not sure...

The implementations i remember had a small delay until the raising
actually kicked in. I'm not sure if all of the implementations had a
lower-window function to avoid excessive placements but some had.

It was quite workable and looked fancy but i never liked it. Sloppy
focus is just so much better.

Regards
  - Robert Figura