Re: [dwm] GNU screen-like workflow suggestion for dwm.

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:09:08 +0200

> More general idea is to have multiple views (sets of tags) which
> can be called with a hotkey.

To solve this problem I tried for some time with master and slave
tags. Master tags could have any number of slave tags viewed, and they
were remembered. i. e. I had the tags: 1 2 3 4 www irc a b c, and the
slave tags were www, irc, a, b and c. It wasn't extremely useful and I
found it too complicated, but somebody could think in something with
these ideas.
btw: the screen behaviour you talk about is easy to do in dwm. you
just need a Bool *prevtags and set it whenever view is called (also
with toggleview? I don't think so) and a function to view prevtags.
Send an email if you have problems.

--
- yiyus || JGL .