[dwm] Unused space between clients

From: Xavier <shiningxc_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:49:06 +0200

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 03:13:17PM +0200, Damjan Vrencur wrote:
> I checked the latest tip and it seems to work nice except that now I got some
> unused space between clients. Screenshot:
> http://lmmri.fri.uni-lj.si/damjan/dwmScreenshot.png

That space is much smaller here.
And this is actually a big improvment. Previously, I had some weird
corruptions at the place of this unused space.
This only happened with urxvt though, not xterm. Not sure why..
But I'm happier with urxvt anyway.

What I'm wondering is if it wouldn't be possible to only have unused space (when
necessary) at the bottom of the column, instead of between each clients, while
still fixing that same corruption bug of course.